Sunday 19 June 2011

Longstrike (Whiteout Series).

Once again, I'm back from my Bintan trip from the 18 to 19 June. It's a short trip, it was amazingly fun!

I've got with me today the new Nerf Longstrike Whiteout Series - grabbed it at Metro Paragon, Singapore for the price of SGD$63 - After a 20% discount. So I'm sure many of you have seen the pictures around, but heck, I'll post mine as well:




I've decided to try something new - views of the sights. These are the 'options' which Nerf states you could use. The first one is using the normal iron sights w/o attachments.


The next one is with the flip-up sight, but with out flipping out the sights:


The third one is the front end of the attachment flipped up, along with the sight on the extended barrel:


The last one is with both the sights on the attachments flipped up and aligned:


This is a first-person view of what it roughly looks like:


 I've toyed around with it for some time and I came up with an interesting combination: 

Here's a side view of it:
 

Well, it's pretty much a combination of the Longstrike without the extended barrel, but attached the flip-up sight at the front rail, the Clear Recon's flip-up sight at the rear rail, the Alpha Trooper's 18-round drum mag and 2 extra 6-round mags. It's tested to be pretty good surprisingly!

I'll sign off for now. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment